Persoane interesate

duminică, decembrie 30, 2007

poezie poezie

I hope to die on a wonderful day
by Cookie


The true love is in me
And not only in me
It’s all over the infinite
Who doesn’t feel it,that doesn’t actually live
Who feels it,that lives eternally.
With love in your heart,
You can pass the brink of death
Because it rules over there, everywhere
All over the existing and nonexisting worlds.

Dear sweet girl,
Share me your life and death like a poem
Bring me a wonderful day
Share me your hopes
Bring me back my Ocean Soul.
It’s not up to you, or me
It’s just hard to tell I’m sorry.


I hope to die
On a wonderful day
Near you, you’re my love
You were blind
And you couldn’t see
My love over you
There she goes, here I am
Up to me to go to her
Everything takes care of me
Away of my pain
Enemy’s special joy
Is dead to the world.
That’s why I want to die
Near my true love.


I wish I were your angel
I don’t want you to know what pain means.
Oh God! I want to be a part of her life,
To teach her how to fight in this cruel world
But first of all,
I want to die on a wonderful day,
And my soul to run away in the middle of the ocean
Oh dear girl, if you listen to me
You will live happily ever after
Once, you’ve met my Ocean Soul.
Remember my child: hope is only an illusion
And love is nothing but a curse
Wich makes you suffer to death.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu